Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Stuck in a Rut

Fuck. Stuck in a rut. Excuse my language, but that's exactly how I feel right now. This week has been terrible, and the weird thing is nothing really bad has happened. I've just been really down, and feeling like I can't go anywhere, that all these negative things are happening and I can't do anything about it.

My concentration is shot. I can't do homework, or read, or do anything productive. Falling asleep in class? Check. Lack of interest? Check. Huge screaming fights and tears? Check. Music addiction is growing at rapid speeds? Piles of stress and not giving a damn? The need to run and scream simultaneously but also feeling exhausted? Check, check, check. Strangely, I'm really looking forward to things that are coming up this year (new vlog, a concert, crew season) but I can't be happy right now. I'm usually a really upbeat person, but it seems I've hit a roadblock. What's happening?

No comments:

Post a Comment