Sunday, February 20, 2011

Can't Stop Thinking...

... about last night. It's kind of a problem, because I really have no cause for said thinking.

Last night I went over to a friend's house to watch the original Tron movie (from 1983!) because we're both total nerds and I really wanted to see it. (For the record, it was a very cool movie- old style video game graphics as special effects!) I had a good time, and that was fine. My friend is a guy, and that is fine as well. I've know this guy since I was three, and I consider him my brother and I'm like a sister to him. There's nothing "romantic" between us at all... we both acknowledge that would be extremely weird and awkward.

So why did we end up curled up on the couch together? It's a dilemma... I'm not sure I want to ruin it though, because it was super comfortable and not awkward at all. No kissing or anything, just kind of being there. In a completely non-romantic way. Thus the dilemma. Just what I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment