Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Abstruse

I was just looking at the header of this blog and thinking about the description.

Random- definitely. Random things make life more fun. Chance encounters, shoes, horses... all are random, all fun.

Abstruse- I just love this word. We had it on an English vocab quiz a couple of weeks ago and I just couldn't stop saying it. It's got heft, it sounds a bit mysterious, and the definition is wonderfully odd. It means "esoteric, or hard to understand". I'm not entirely sure this definition applies to this blog, but I couldn't leave it out.

Unconventional- maybe. I wouldn't say I'm 100% in with anything, so by default that makes my opinions unconventional. It's the best I can do...

Opinionated- aren't blogs for opinions? I wouldn't say I'm overly opinionated (i.e. shove my ideas down your throat), but I do know what I like and what I don't like, and what I stand for. Is that opinionated enough for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment