Saturday, December 4, 2010

Term Papers

Term papers: why are they even necessary? High schoolers do not need them. We already have enough to deal with. Between school, regular English class, and sports, not to mention drama drama drama all the time, we really don't need another thing on top of all of that. It's like having a whole other class... so on top of English, Math, Chemistry, History, Spanish, and Art, I now have Term Paper.

But now I have two days left of Term Paper. I cannot even describe how excited I am. Suddenly I feel accomplished. I've written a 11 page paper on digitization, and I actually think I've done pretty well. Bibliography is totally done, and edited. All notecards are finished. Citations are put in, but not official. Double spaced, Times New Roman font, size 12 with 1" margins. 11 pages.

Now, off to edit some more... and don't forget the oral presentation on Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment